Audyssey MultEQ Editor App The latest Marantz audio video products use Audyssey MultEQ for simple, accurate set-up and calibration of your system to the room in which it's used. But now you can go further with the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, going under the hood' to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning - allowing you to customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences. With this comprehensive app, you can harness the power of Audyssey MultEQ to take total control of the way your home cinema sounds.
This app will allow you to:
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- Save and load calibration results.
This app requires specific hardware in your product to function: please double-check that your Marantz model is supported - see list below - before purchasing.
Compatible models (Product availability varies depending on regions):
Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above. Selected future models will be compatible as well.
Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.)